Friday, September 29, 2006

Entrepreneurship 101: How You Can Develop the Mindset of an Entrepreneur?

This is the first of a series of videos on entrepreneurship and starting your own business. The first video focuses on developing and cultivating the entrepreneurial mindset. The attitudes and outlook needed to be a successful entrepreneur.

Future videos will focus on business creation, marketing, management, finding your niche and the pros and cons of starting your own business.

We in essence here at Successful Living want to give everybody important knowledge for starting, marketing and running a successful business either online or off. This is like getting an MBA without all the cost and hassle.

The 21st century is the best time in history for individuals to start and run a successful business. It's hard work that's for sure, but it's well worth it when it comes to financial independence and personal freedom.

We hope you enjoy these videos and sincerely hope that you will take the time to watch all the videos and gain the knowledge needed to start and run a successful business. The videos were primarily intended for those who want to start a business but have no clue how. But even experienced business owners can learn a thing or two from these videos.

For those who want to know my qualifications and wonder why you should listen to me, here's my story. I have owned three successful restaurants that I've sold for large sums of money and now I devote my time to running my online businesses, which will bring in six figures for me in 2006. I don't say this to brag, just to let you understand that I know what I'm talking about.

I stay in the background and like to go unnoticed, but I felt it was time to give back to people for the blessings I have received and to teach individuals the fundamentals of building a successful business.

If you have any comments or suggestions please drop me a line at support@writepowerfulresumes.com and let me know what you think. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the first video in the Entrepreneurship 101 series: How you can develop the mindset of an entrepreneur?




To start your own resume writing business go to Write Powerful Resumes or to learn how to make lots of money by starting your own online business check out the Info Riches website.

Post to Del.icio.us

Furl It Digg it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home