Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Discover the "Secret"

Every so often a self-help book, CD or video comes out and actually delivers on its promise of changing your life for the better - provided you apply what it tells you too.

You may or may not have heard of the movie, "The Secret."

The story centers around a woman who finds a book with the hidden secret of life in it. She then goes online to find others that know the secret and what follows turns from a fictional story into a documentary with interviews of successful people like Joe Vitale, John Assaraf, Bob Proctor and many more explaining in detail what the secret is and how it can change your life if you use it.

I for one was blown away when I watched it. I knew what the secret was, but it was never explained so clearly and concisely before. You will come away from this with a whole new perspective on life and your incredible potential.

I truly believe that if people follow the wisdom contained in the movie
and apply the knowledge they've learned - "The Secret" could have a greater impact than even "Think and Grow Rich" has had in changing lives for the better.

The producers of film have put the entire movie online on Google Video for free. So as a special treat for my readers here, I have embedded the film onto my site.

Watch the movie, listen and apply what you learn and I guarantee, your life will never be the same again.




To learn your credit score or find ways to improve your score, as well as financial advice and credit repair - go to Credit-Score for free information and links.

Post to Del.icio.us

Furl It Digg it!

2 Comments:

Blogger LP Site said...

Brian,

I am grateful to you for posting this video. I watched a 20 minute slideshow you posted about entrepreneurship when I stumbled across this video.

It puts everything together. All I have to say is, thank you...

5:41 AM  
Blogger LP Site said...

This link isn't working anymore. I'm sure you had to pay to embed the movie here, so is there a way I can purchase this film and watch it online? I dont want to purchase the DVD because it's easier to watch on my computer. I have so many people that I want to show this movie to.

Thanks,
Raza

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home