Sunday, July 23, 2006

Start Your Own Internet Business Today

Now more than ever is the perfect time to start a business and achieve that elusive goal of financial independence.

With broadband in 75 percent of American homes, the Internet is the perfect opportunity to start a business with little or no money and make a small fortune or at least have extra income to pay off some bills.

I wanted to talk about what I feel is the ultimate Internet business model: Selling information products.

Info-products are sold everywhere, on TV through infomercials, through direct mail and on the net. They're the perfect business. They cost practically zero to make (at least on the net in digital form) and what you sell is for the most part 95 percent pure profit! What other business gives you that much ROI (return on investment)?

Information products could be audio, video, software, ebooks, membership sites...anything can be an info-product. You can create them yourself or hire freelancers to do it for you at a reasonable price. I know of one guy who sold CD-Roms that cost him $2.75 to produce and charged $97 for the product. Three dollars to make, $97 sale price and that translates into $94 pure profit on every sale!

You can literally start a business and in as little as a few hours and be seeing traffic (potential customers) at your website. The downside, and I know this all too well, is the crooks and scumbags out there who try to make a buck dishonestly or inappropriately by spamming, black hat SEO, misinformation, fraud and other assorted no-no's.

That's why I put together a complete package for those who want to start their own home-based business selling information products. The package includes a 112-page ebook that shows you step-by-step how to create any kind of info-product you can imagine. It's easy once you follow the simple instructions. Also included as free bonuses are ebooks on making money with Google Adsense and how to bring potential customers to your site with Google Adwords. Finally, we have some website videos to give you that will show you the whole process of creating your own site, driving traffic and make sales from it.

Look, I'm not trying to hammer this down your throat. I've made decent money on and off the net and whether you buy or not is okay by me. I just want to give honest, hard-working people out there a chance to make some good money and create a nice financial future for themselves.

The way I did it and you can too, is by selling information products.

This package will take you by the hand if you're a beginner, or teach you some new tricks if you're experienced, and show you how to easily, quickly and painlessly create products and sell them on the Internet. I wanted this to be complete, simple and without costing a small fortune.

I put this course and all the bonuses together so I can show you how fun it can be to open up your email and see orders flooding your mailbox. Believe me, there is no competition on the Internet - there's enough room for everyone to play. So come on, jump in the sandbox and have some fun.

One last thing, if you're expecting a get-rich-quick speech from me, it's not happening anytime soon. I preach hard work, consistency and perseverance. I wouldn't insult your intelligence like that. You may be able to get rich quick, who knows, it all comes down to effort and desire.

I know that these techniques work, I've used them myself. So if you're interested in learning more, go to the website URL below. If you order, you can email me for advice anytime, day or night, as long as you really put forth the effort to learn and apply the principles taught to you. If you don't want to order, that's okay too. We're still friends.

Just click on the link to go to my infoproduct package now.

Post to Del.icio.us

Furl It Digg it!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home