Tuesday, July 11, 2006

What's On Your Mind?

Is there any particular topic you'd like to discuss? Is there something you'd like to get off your chest?

Now is your chance to do it. I've been posting on this blog pretty regular and through my writing I feel those who read Successful Living know my philosophies and feelings. So now it's my turn to find out about you.

I want to here from you. Post your comments below about anything, I don't care what it is. Let me know what's on your mind. If you have questions you'd like me to answer or if you just want to rant about something, go for it! If it's a topic that's too personal for you to discuss publicly, then email me at support@writepowerfulresumes.com.

I really do want to hear from you. Also, if you have any suggestions about making this blog better, feel free to let me know what should or shouldn't be on it. This is an opportunity for us to get to know each other. I hope you respond and take advantage of it.

Post to Del.icio.us

Furl It Digg it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home