Friday, June 15, 2007

Successful Living Podcast 7: The GOYA Factor

I've decided to bring back the Successful Living Podcast. I stopped for awhile because I had other obligations on my plate, but with the surge of subscribers to the feed, I decided to bring it back to life. I hope you enjoy it.

The Successful Living Podcast is a show designed to give honest advice about what it takes to succeed in the game of life. The Successful Living podcast will feature discussions on various self-improvement and business building topics.

In this podcast you'll learn what the GOYA factor is and how you can use it to explode your productivity and success.

This podcast runs a little over 10 minutes and provides important information that any success seeker needs to hear and reaffirm in their own lives.

You can listen to the show in streaming media here.

Or you can download the podcast by clicking here.

Post to Del.icio.us

Furl It Digg it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home